How I can help you:
Whether you’re a First Time Home Buyer or a recurring buyer, I will assist you with all aspects of the buying process from mortgage pre-approval to closing and beyond. I will always have your best interested in mind throughout the process. It’s my passion to not only find you your dream home but to find a home that’s right for you. You’ll save time, I can help you pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that don’t.
As a Sales Representative I know the neighbourhoods and will provide you with accurate information on market conditions, values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities. You’ll be sure to get the right information.
You will benefit from an experienced negotiator who is representing your interests. I will manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home. Most importantly, I will assist you in saving money!
First Time Home Buyer?
Here is some information that I have provided for you that are key points to know and understand with being a First Time Home Buyer.
- This will outline the maximum purchase price and qualified mortgage amount, based on your down payment, credit and income.
- A pre-approval is a certificate that allows you to hold the current interest rate for as long as 365 days. You will be able to look for a home with the security of knowing exactly how much you can borrow, and show sellers that you have the financing you need to buy a home.
- Personal identification, such as your driver’s license.
- Details of your employment and income. This will include confirmation of your income by way of an employment letter and a recent pay stub. If you are self employed, the most recent 2 years Notice of Assessment from revenue Canada will be required.
- Information and details of assets, including funds available for a down payment.
- Details of loans and any other debts.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the closing costs. These costs are usually between 1.5% and 3.0% of the purchase price.
- First time home buyers – should you qualify as a first time home buyer, you will receive a land transfer tax rebate of up to $2,000.
- Allows you to use up to $25,000., per borrower, of RRSP funds under their First Time Home Buyer Program.
I look forward to hearing from you, don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.
Please fill out the following form and I will be happy to assist you with your home buying requests.